In recent times, product bundling has emerged as one of the biggest sales trends, especially for the ecommerce industry. This is a win-win situation for both the seller and the buyer, but it requires special provisions for implementation. This includes listing the products under a combined offer, tracking cost allocation lines, and coordinating shipping in case they are located at different warehouses. A groupage software can execute all of the tasks mentioned above along with taking care of administrative workload. PL Solutions is a respected name in the ERP consultancy landscape, and it offers groupage software as a part of its product lineup to its customer base worldwide.
As the product life cycles continue to diminish, it is becoming tough to dispose of the products facing low demand. In cases where offering them at a discounted pricing doesn’t reap adequate results or is against the brand philosophy, selling them as a part of a combo deal allows sellers to offer a better value proposition. Thus, product bundling is becoming a regular part of the sales strategy for businesses across the globe.
Wondering How To Get Started With Groupage Software Implementation?
Contact PL Solutions Now!
Dormant Stock Piled Up In Your Inventory
The groupage software identifies the stock sitting in your warehouse for a long time period. It provides bundling suggestions to clear the real estate and make space for new stock. This is an important aspect of inventory management as the value of certain goods is eroded despite them not being perishable in nature, like apparel.
Facilitate Inventory Reconciliation And Provide Cost Allocation Data
One of the biggest challenges solved by implementing groupage software is streamlining inventory management reports like inventory reconciliation and providing the users with cost allocation data. Maintaining these records manually isn’t possible due to the complexities involved in the transactions.
Displaying Combos, Pricing, And Order Processing
The groupage software facilitates the automated listing of combos on your online ceiling channels and displays the pricing accordingly. It will also process the order request accordingly and communicate any shipping instructions included.
Warehouse Management System
Customizing your WMS is a basic requirement for implementing groupage software as it needs access to the items occupying your storage facility, the time period for which they have been sitting around, and their current location.
Shipment Management System
The shipment management module requires heavy customization if it doesn’t have provisions to handle bundle orders. This is due to the fact that certain online ceiling channels do not support product bundling directly and require you to process orders in an internally coordinated manner. PL Solutions specializes in implementing such software customization packages.
Inventory And Accounting Modules
Lastly, your inventory management and accounting models need to be integrated for generating a seamless view of the items sold under the combo packs and make necessary adjustments for accounting and bookkeeping.
- The intuitive product bundling suggestions generated by our groupage software not only help in-stock clearance but also help you the best combination for maximizing your profitability from each product combo offered.
- PL Solutions will carry out the development and customizing of the code of your Dynamics 365 ERP along with all necessary modules.
- Third-party integrations are also a part of our comprehensive package as it is necessary to synchronize data with your shipping partners in cases where the items are located at different storage facilities and cannot be packed together.
- We will provide training for your technical staff and operators to use the new interface for processing bundled product orders. Training is also provided to your packaging staff members since they need to combine the product parcels.
- We will provide you with annualized maintenance and updation apart from solving your queries over live chat, phone calls, and email correspondence.
- Conduct stock clearance in a fast manner.
- Boost your bottom line by creating product bundles that improve overall profitability.
- Get automated suggestions for product bundling based on sales data and SKU-based information on long-sitting stock.
- Automate accounting and record-keeping for simpler compliance.
- Generate ready-to-print reports for order picking and packaging.